No Digging Or Excavation
FS Drainage Services have the specialist equipment to repair and renew damaged drains with our specialist drain relining service.
- ‘No-dig’ technology is allows us to repair damaged drains, sewers and pipes without having to excavate and cause mess and disruption.
- A re-lined drain achieves a ‘good as new’, permanent structural repair that is guaranteed to restore the flow of your drainage system and renew it to its original condition.
Drain Lining & Relining
Drains, sewers and pipes that are structurally defective and damaged lead to severe issues such as restricted flows, water egress and blockages. Our drain relining service restores the integrity to your system with minimal mess and disruption and will save you money on costly excavation work.
- Drain relining involves the impregnation of a drain liner which bonds to the internal walls of the drain – in essence, creating a pipe within a pipe. No digging, no mess.
- The drain relining method can be used on drains with diameters as small as 100mm, all the way up to 1500mm diameter pipes and culverts.
Why Choose FS Drainage Services?
Our teams operate all day and all night. We’re here whenever you need us.
- Available 24/7, 365 days
- 2-hour response time
- First time fix solutions
- Fixed price quotes
- Specialist and qualified teams
- 6-month guarantee
We’re clear with our pricing from the get go. There are no hidden extra charges.
- Call a member of our team on 0800 689 3497. They’ll be happy to discuss your requirements and get a drain relining engineer appointment scheduled at a time convenient for you.
- We offer a price match guarantee – if you can provide a quote from another drainage contractor then we’ll be happy to match it and beat it if we can.
- FS Drainage Services understand that your home is your castle. That’s why we ensure all our engineers have undergone full training and follow our safety guidelines when carrying out work. This means your property will be kept safe throughout our work.